Monday, June 18, 2007

Dropping a Bike...


So, I dropped my bike...yes my motorcycle. I was turning a corner and there looked to be what appeared to be water on the road...well I turned and without even a second to think the back tire slid out and I was on the ground watching the bike spark up the road on its side...
I realized that everything else was dry and it must have been a truck that had gone through a car wash and dumped the excess soap/wax water all over the road...
So, I fell.
Good thing for leather and should have had gloves on...

Scraped up my hand and ring which looks like it almost ripped my finger off, and that was about it..although a little bit of a knee scrape and hole in my jeans added too I guess.
I'll try posting pics of the damage to the bike which was actually not all that bad either. It still runs at least.

No comments: