Thursday, May 17, 2007

Humbled by my own pessimism

So, I had some feelings towards a couple of people who had frustrated me and didn't seem to be listening or responding to anything I said or did...And here is my patern of venting again in safe (or thought to be safe) environments...well I told everyone to pray about these individuals and shared my feelings about the situations...

Well here is the ironic thing...they prayed and God answered...

Funny you'd think that would be a given but when I said we should pray I was full of pessimism and annoyance...I don't know in my heart if I beleived anything could come from those individuals, God proved me wrong and showed me that when I am frustrated, instead of venting and losing hope, I need to come to Him with a heart longing for resolution and restoration and BELEIVE that He will answer.

God, forgive me for my unbelief and pessimism, Grow me in my Faith!

No comments: