Thursday, May 10, 2007

New Phases in Life

So, here we are as a family working out some of the new phases and dynamics of family and pastor life.
Melissa has resigned and is working her way down to maybe a 4 hour a week contract at the most. I am feeling more free to get things done and connect with people than I have in a while, but admittedly its taking a while to find my groove. I'm so used to getting done the things that are URGENT and need doing for tomorrow that my brain is slowly starting to pull to the forefront all the things I've left on the back burner.
I'm feeling better about most things in life right now. My family and my work etc... I actually got a chance to preach again 2 Sundays ago, I loved it...I think. ;)
And I'm in the process of renovating a bathroom in our house so that David Thompson can move in with us.
He is a handicapped guy who was both my Dad and my best man in our weddings. I'm feeling like a lot of the bigger stresses are getting checked off the list which is good. Now its just a matter of adjusting to whats happened and focusing on what is going to happen next.

Giddie-up!

Thanks for your prayers!

No comments: